Sunday, April 4, 2010

SHOW AND TELL

"He is risen! ...He is risen indeed!"

At the start of the day, I like to ask myself: "What do I really want out of this day? How can I make this day a masterpiece for God? Who is God calling me to be today?"

Other times I just flat out ask, "Father, what is (or could be) your hope for me today? Jesus, what would you do in my place today? Spirit, what are you doing in me right now?"

Today I started looking through my to-do list and nothing inspired me, nothing spoke to me about the Resurrection. I mean, it just looked like a lot of the same stuff I always do, you know? Or it looked like the stuff I did last year, and that I've done every year at Easter since coming to Rome, ok? Anyway, I started to ask myself: "What do I really want out of this day? Why am I here? Why did I get up this morning?" You know what, ask and you shall receive. Ask a better question, and you get a better answer...

"Show and tell the resurrection..." That's the answer I got. I like it. What answer did you get, huh? (You can use mine if you want, I won't tell anyone.) Whatever it was, let's do it today, for His Glory...

God bless,
Live from your heart,

Scott

PS. Thanks for all the compliments on the blog, and please feel free to share it with whoever you want, post it on facebook or twitter, or however you like to share the little treasures you find online...

No comments:

Post a Comment